23 November 2004

My Regret

I've to swear an oath
to never fall in love until the time is come
I'm almost to break it
I can't stop my feel to love you

When I know you
I strive to close all my feel to you and throooowwwww so far
Everyday I see you
I can stop the feel

But...when the moment is happen
My feel overflow and go out through my eyes and my mouth
And then without bashful
I tell you all about my feel [ thx for your respond ]

I'm not hope for your love
I just want you to know
that I love you

I've to swear an oath
to never fall in love until the time is come

I'm satisfied, now you can know
that I love you
But...when you go away
There is I know
I've to be slave again by "love"

There is a lucky when you gone
Now..... I can to say again :
" Damn the love and no love for me "

I life just for my self and I'm happy with it
I want free.....
Love punish my freedom...!!!!

I like girl but I won't to be love
just a friend, only a friend [ until the time is come ]

For my friend where we've to swear an oath
Forgive me about it ....
Are you still keep faith with the oath ????
I'm here still faithfull broer...

To the end once more I say :
" Damn the love, I'm not a lover "


No comments:

Post a Comment

seperti yang kalian tau ya begitulah... seperti yang kalian lihat ya itulah adanya... seperti yang kalian kenal ya demikianlah kesimpulannya...